• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need advice!

USSR

Guys, need advice))
There are collectors of helicopters in your country ?
Site or forum?I would be grateful for the information.
We have a couple of interesting helicopters .. )))))

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics
I'm sure there are, a Google search might help you out! THANKS for all the other stuff you've shared with us! I drool over your site and the equiptment there. GOOD LUCK!!!
PS, how's the daughter doin?:?:
God bless,
Tony:D

Last edited:

USSR

Thank you)) grows ....
I searched on Google - not found (maybe I can not properly search?)))

P.S There are a lot of new information for my topic, need select the time and do the translation into English)

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are really for sale? Hmmmmm, there's gotta be someone on here that has a connection or two. Good luck with the sale, and I hope they go into "Good" hands!
God bless,

USSR

Those are really for sale? Hmmmmm, there's gotta be someone on here that has a connection or two. Good luck with the sale, and I hope they go into "Good" hands!
God bless,
Yes .. MI 26 - 2 units and 4 MI 24 (2 reconnaissance and 2 patrol ):deadhorse:

USSR

First too pictures aren't a helicopter. It's a flying double wide. Makes a Chinook look small....
Mi-26 (product of "90") (the NATO codification: Halo - the English. "Halo," "Halo") - a Soviet multi-purpose transport helicopter, the world's largest serial transport helicopter. Developer - Mil. The first flight of December 14, 1977. Commercially produced Rostov helicopter plant. A total of 220 pcs. produced in 1999 (276 for the entire period of serial production).

Mi-26 helicopter for its size called "flying cow". Capacity - up to 20 tons of payload. The helicopter can be used for tasks, both military and civilian nature, as well as for search and rescue operations.

To date, the Mi-26 is the largest transport helicopter in the world.