• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Advise and Answers from the SS awesome folks

OuttaTheWayPECK

While we do not expect perfection, we do ask that you at least try. If a member doesn't want to try, they are always free to move on.

So no I will not be ignoring the typos
You know, my grammer may not be perfect, but I do believe I only spelled the word winch wrong by putting an e instead of an i. And my sentences were lacking a capital letter on the initial word. Because of that, and my not so perfect grammer, I'm not even trying? And if I don't want to try I can move on? Nice warthog. Power tripping are we? I'm very sorry warthog, I'll make sure to dot my i's and cross my t's. Sheeesh.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, my grammer may not be perfect, but I do believe I only spelled the word winch wrong by putting an e instead of an i. And my sentences were lacking a capital letter on the initial word. Because of that, and my not so perfect grammer, I'm not even trying? And if I don't want to try I can move on? Nice warthog. Power tripping are we? I'm very sorry warthog, I'll make sure to dot my i's and cross my t's. Sheeesh.

I never told you that you weren't trying. I said any member.

No I am not on a power trip. Just doing my unpaid job.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of my late friends used to call us "MV bros". I used to half laugh at that.

Now, I smile and think about how right he was.

We are all MV bros.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is sort of like poking a big dog with a stick you know. Your lucky he is in a good mood today because you have been warned by TWO mods on the same thread in the space of two minutes. Good luck with your search and go easy on the mods.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OP, If you are not in a hurry, and want to get some real down to earth lessons in 5-tons, come to the Georgia Rally in October. There you can see 5-tons in all engine configurations, and most everythng smaller.
Yes even the LDS multi-fuel 5 tons, and some of them actually do run well, not as stout as the 250, but will maintain governed speed even with a significant towed load. Who knows you may even want to explore one the the GASOLINE powered trucks. They sound so cool................, between the gulps of fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks