• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need an engine part. Help

IRWFO

I have a big problem. Do any of you fine guys have a Engine Water Outlet for my 6.2? Part# 14028917. Yesterday my thermostat failed and today when I went to replace it, the bottom bolt on the thermostat housing was either seized or cross threaded. Either way the bottom ear on the outlet broke off.

Spentshell was a good guy and towed my rig home for me but now I need a part tha GM no longer has. I'm in a bind because this is my daily driver and the wife is not happy with sharing here car.

Thanks for your time.

JERRY:cry:

IRWFO

Thanks to all who offered them to me. I have one coming to me so the truck will be back on the road in a few. Again thanks, guys. ;-)

kennyw

I had the same part break on me on a family vacation 1500 miles from home once... long story short, the parts manager from the Lovell, WY GMC dealer picked me up at a local park and drove me around to find the part on someones parts truck in a back 40 (after several stops at local junk yards).

Hope I can be just as much help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks