• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need an injector line

msoumas

I've been fighting with a leak from one of the lines connecting the injector pump to the injectors for months, and I've finally given up on trying to "plug" the leak in favor of just replacing the **** thing altogether. Hopefully I can manage to jimmy it in there without taking off the intake manifold. Does anyone have any injector lines for the 6.2, or at least know where I can buy them individually?

The one I need is (I don't know the cylinder numbers offhand) connects to the forward-most injector on the passenger side.

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
I have a full set I would sell. You will have to take the intake off to get the line(s) changed out. I would sell a whole set for 50 with shipping to the ower 48. send me a PM if you want them.

msoumas

I have a full set I would sell. You will have to take the intake off to get the line(s) changed out. I would sell a whole set for 50 with shipping to the ower 48. send me a PM if you want them.

I think I can manage replacing this single line with a good crow's foot wrench and no manifold removal. It's towards the top of the pump, so I'm feeling hopeful. Sending PM now. :)

AndrewH

The manifold is easy to R&R and it will make your life a lot easier. I think you can replace the line without removing the intake it is just a pain with it in the way. I would think it would actually be faster to remove the intake than to fight it. Been there! AndrewH

msoumas

The manifold is easy to R&R and it will make your life a lot easier. I think you can replace the line without removing the intake it is just a pain with it in the way. I would think it would actually be faster to remove the intake than to fight it. Been there! AndrewH

I'm probably just jaded from having my IP replacement go wrong in every way possible (dropping a screw was the icing on the cake), but I dread the idea of taking the manifold off again. :???:

AndrewH

Maby Im just sick, I kind of enjoy dissecting my trucks...... I work on boats so dropping stuff really isint an option. Not saying it doesn't happen. I just get a lot of practice not dropping stuff. :)

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was working on a ship in the Merchant Marines. Picked up a damaged tank in Nam and brought it to Manila. Crane cable snapped while off loading. No one got hurt thank God,
but it put a nice hole in the dock. I think it is probably still there.
Bruce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks