• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need an m35 a2 carried from south California to north Fl

B_coch

I'm trying to get a truck from 100 dollar man and I am trying to figure out easiest/cheapest way to get it from point a to b. Any help is more than welcome

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The guy your buying from, has sold plenty of trucks. Did he not have a shipper?

What truck? size matters, when shipping.

RDUKW

Try Dean, he has a f-450 and has hauled several DUKW's and vehicles for me. His prices are good and he takes good care of your truck. His number is (909)996-2710 tell him Ryan with the DUKW's in California sent you. Also his house is located about an hour and a half from Hundy.

Ryan

RodUSMC1962

If your truck is in top shape and the cost is cheaper than having it transported, I would drive it if you can get another driver.It can be a fun trip especialy if your younger.CBVET and I drove our first truck home 950 miles and we are in our 60`s.I would think it would come down to cost.

Sirblissfull

The direct route on google maps shows 2383 miles city to city.

Nearly every city on the route I can find members in just doing a quick search. I am available 24/7 here in Houston Tx right now if you decide to drive send me a pm for contact info before April.

After April I am going back to the mountains its too darn hot down here.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am up for a road trip here in AZ.
Maybe from 100dollermans place in CA to NM someplace or to Texas someplace for the next driver.
Just need a little gas money to get back home.:driver:

Green_gator

I am going to be in Colorado for a month from mid February to mid March and am driving there and back. Depending upon your date I can provide some help and a chase car along the way or at least some of the tools that you need for a drive. I have driven one to Tampa from San Antonio and it is a long drive. We did it in one shot and that is a very bad idea. I would plan on at least two but probably three days. If I had a way to not have to bring my car home I would do it for you just for the fun of another long drive.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
How far r you from Wickett TX..? I will be delivering and heading back towards GA. I can make a detour if its not too far to dead head.
Kevin..301.922.2009

Last edited:

B_coch

Thanks for all the help guys. I've decided to pick up one here in Fl. If there is anyone here in north Fl that wants to meet up some time please let me know.