• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need an M920 Electrical Schematic

TD25C

I'm trying to track down some electrical issues with my M920. When I look in TM 273-20 under Appendix D - Schematic Diagrams it say that "The fold-outs in this technical publication are not available. Please refer to your paper or microfiche copy as appropriate." Does anyone know where this could be found or have a copy of it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

TD25C

Goodguyzy, I have seen this schematic on some posts before but didn't know if this was the same as the M920 wiring? It looks like the one posted above is for an M915?? Or at least thats what is lists in the lower right hand corner. Is the wiring the same for the 2 trucks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks