• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Assistance in Lumberton NC

04mustang

I am in need of a 5 or 10kw generator in the Southeastern NC/Northeastern SC area.
I need to test out a piece of equipment by pluging a 208 3 phase 60hz generator into it.
What I am checking out is a S-788 shortened Command post shelter made to go into the bed of a hmmwv. The original generator for it is long gone and I just would like to check everything out on the shelter and make sure its all good.

I have no problems in paying to borrow a generator for this if need be.

Thank you!
Corey
(910)258-2099

Attachments

04mustang

No it does not. I just need it to be 208 3 phase and 5-10kw at 60 hz.
I can wire the shelter to it just like the original generator wired in. using L0, L1, L2, L3, GRD

DanM7890

Is there a rental place down there that would let you use one of theirs for a little bit. You could take the whole thing over there.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If whoever's generator I have is willing to let you hook it up, we could meet up, borrow it, and then get it back to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks