• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need assistance - to replace broken passenger door glass!

olly69

I have looked thru the manuals but can't find how to remove the glass on the passenger door. I have a 1970 Deuce. (see picture) There are 2 retainer clips that seem to be the only thing holding the window in - but I am very new to this green illness! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take the two clips off and the window will come out. The clips are a pain to deal with, you slide the clip a little to the hole and it should come off.

Last edited by a moderator:

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be wrong but, it looks like the 2 stops are also not positioned right. That would let the window go up too far.

Woodsplinter

Did you read TM 9-2320-361-20? Section 11-5, page 11-7 has complete instructions and diagrams of the door and window assembly. That's how I figured out how to get mine out. Hope this helps!

olly69

THANK YOU! I read that section and printed it out, looks like that should be a great help. That's why I am so glad to have found this site - you guys are AWESOME! [I sure your wives may say differently-with the Green Disease] Thanks again ALL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks