• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need ball park quote - Sea box Refrig Container - albany, GA- Roswell NM

Sevo

Hey guys trying to decide if its worth buying a refrigerated see box from gov planet. I need to know what you think it would cost to ship it from albany GA to Roswell NM.

Here are the dimensions 8' Overall Length x 77" Overall Width x 96" Overall Height, 7' 3" Inner Length x 72" Inner Width x 87" Inner Height, 15,000 lb.

here is a picture

686153_4063_159_0001.jpg

let me know your thoughts

thanks

infidel got me

Check with United States of Freight. They have the best pricing I have found. Great company to deal with, great communication, and there to pick up item when they say they will! Phone# 561-208-1702 ask for Joey

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They only weigh 5200lbs at max. 1.55 a mile for me to haul 1 or 1.70 a mile for two. 1.80 a mile for 3.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks