• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Blackout Switches for CUCV

Jerchambers

Hello I am in need of the blackout switches... Anyone know where to buy or have spares?.. My brake lights don't work without them... Please!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can temporarily jump out the blackout switches. Look at the schematics in the -20 TM.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact Hawkman or HillbillyWizard. They may have them.

You need to start a new thread in the Parts Wanted forum.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Concur with WH, contact the two he mentioned especially since they are in the northeast. IF for some strange reason they can't help you, I have a set out here in storage---somewhere. I ran into them a few months ago but not real sure where they are.

Squid in a CUCV

Comp won't allow me to send a PM, says I'm not logged in. Though If I click reply I can type this message on this thread............ I think my computer hates me. I still need the blackout switches. I'll try sending a PM again after I post this "post quick reply"... If you don't see a message from it's because my computer is a ****.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks