• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need broken axles

panhapp

Ok I just tried to post in the parts wanted and got "you do notsufficient privileges to access this page" . Am I too new here or is someone mad at me?

Pan

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time, read the rules BEFORE clicking accept, when you join a website.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Man DH, I'd hate to be around your day when you get outta the wrong side of bed. :mrgreen:
DH has a valid point. It's in the site rules, posted as an announcement in every forum, and stickey'ed in every classified forum about how the classifieds work.

panhapp

For anyone intrested I figure that the flanges would make good poor mans lockouts on the front. I just dont want to cut up good parts to get the flanges
off of two 135 or 211 axles.
Thanks for the helpful info doghead. I"ll remember it and where I got it.
Pan

DAS

That's good PB, wish we had you'r humor when we ate those...I can remember well the times thats all we had and you were happy to have it....and the hot gargage cans with hot water to cook the cans in of C's....so much better now......DAS

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That's good PB, wish we had you'r humor when we ate those...I can remember well the times thats all we had and you were happy to have it....and the hot gargage cans with hot water to cook the cans in of C's....so much better now......DAS
Yep...those were the days! (Not always good ones).
Remember getting an actual HOT meal after a few days?:shock:
Didn't matter what it was or what it tasted like as long as it wasn't in a can or bag...and it was HOT!!:D

Truthfully though I MUCH prefered the "C"s over the LRRPs/MREs...except for the weight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks