• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need cargo trucks in Zachary,La

ke5eua

Mods move where needed.

It's been a while since I've been on here, ignore the signature, I'll fix it later. We are short on boats and anyone who can spare a deuce or 5 ton cargo that is within an hour of Baton Rouge would be greatly appreciated. I will come and get it and pay for the fuel used and what ever else is needed.

Feel free to call me directly at 225-485-4875.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,
Didn't know that was you back from Austin. Just talked to you and am going to check out my cargo trucks. Call you shortly.
Doug

ke5eua

Doug to the rescue, got a 5 ton, national guard finally showed up about an hour ago but Doug brought down a 5 ton and I was able to get about 3 truck loads out of one area.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hooked up and ready to haul to Ke5eua
IMG_3035a.jpg

Mike ready to haul people. I went back home to make sure the second M923 was ready if needed.

IMG_3037.jpg

It was raining when these photos were taken, it started Thursday and is continuing through the present (Sat. afternoon). I've only had about 13 inches, but I'm on the northern edge of the hardest hit areas, and didn't get near as much as places South and East of me.

ke5eua

Hooked up and ready to haul to Ke5eua
View attachment 638740

Mike ready to haul people. I went back home to make sure the second M923 was ready if needed.

View attachment 638741

It was raining when these photos were taken, it started Thursday and is continuing through the present (Sat. afternoon). I've only had about 13 inches, but I'm on the northern edge of the hardest hit areas, and didn't get near as much as places South and East of me.
Can't thank you enough.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can have two more there in the morning. That's the soonest I could be there. I am still 2hrs from memphis

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we took the 925a2 around our area and picked up some freinds and others wanting to get to high ground. water is everywhere

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks