• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need CCKW fuel tank body shipped from Lagrange, Georgia to Fawn Grove, PA

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone ship me a fuel tank body for my CCKW from Lagrange, GA to Fawn Grove, PA for a reasonable price? If so please PM me.
I'm assuming that you know that this fuel tank must be shipped as a Hazardous Material / Dangerous Goods shipment, which requires that the shipper be hazmat trained? This would come under UN3363, Dangerous Goods in Machinery. It can be shipped via truck or cargo plane, but not on a passenger aircraft. This same regulation applies to all fuel system components that have ever had fuel in them. Make sure you find a shipper that is authorized to package and ship the tank because the fines from DOT can be significant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks