• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need delivery for auction items, chambersburg PA, to London Ky.

Blackbear

I bought two mep-803a's that need picked up from chambers burg PA, and delivered to London Ky. Zip codes are, 17201 to 42501.
please let me know if anyone is interested.

feel free to pm me a quote.

ZRT556

Are these trailer mounted or stand alone? Does GL specify if forklifts will be available or not? How will you unload the units?

Blackbear

They are two stand alone so, on wheels, I currently to not have a dock or fork lift so to unload I would like to roll or pull down ramp. Not sure, on load out I will call on loading capabilities.

ZRT556

Roger. Time frame is too soon for me.

If you can only find local pick up and storage, I can haul them towards the end of July, beginning of August.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks