• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need deuce for Film shoot in Los Angeles

Avn-Tech

Group,

I am am looking for a second deuce for a film shoot in Los Angeles on May 11/12.

I have quoted $200 a day for my deuce, but you can ask what you want if they are willing to pay. I am also charging $200 to deliver the truck 100 miles and then pick it up.

I plan on being on set to monitor my truck and whatever equipment they rent.

thank You
Avn-Tech
John Fischer
cell (818) 257-0911

Avn-Tech

Wreckerman,

i said aid that payment would have to clear before I transported the trucks to the location. Also would have to be listed on the insurance.

laterrrrrrr
avn-Tech

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I assumed that you had done due diligence when agreeing to do the deal. I've met several people that have had bad experiences with production companies.

Anytime I'm contacted the first thing I ask for is proof that they are an LLC and that they have liability insurance.

Then we discuss terms and fees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks