• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Deuce Mechanic

Vfflang

Is it a time issue? I just redid my head gaskets and I know very little about mechanic's but I got it done with help from TM. It took about 2 hrs to take engine down and about 3 hrs put it back together(fuild change and odds and ends). just a thought and a piece of mind you know what you got in it ...

SMOKEWAGON66

BK...thats really not all that hard of a job to do. It just seems daunting really. Hardest part would be dropping the tranny and removing the flywheel in my opinion (heavy). If you have the tools, the TMs are gold. If you dont have the tools..now would be a good time to aquire some. If it drives...bring it on up here to Kern county and park it at my place and we can do that job on a saturday afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks