• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Deuce shipped from upstate NY to Jersey!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With your short time frame you may either have to go recover it yourself and drive it back or hire a local heavy towing company which will be expensive.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am AVAILABLE, fly me up, I drive the truck to you, fly me home,( red eye up, drive, red eye back, 24 hour turn-a-round) won't be cheap, but IMMIDIATE recoveries never are but you will have your truck by this weekend

tango0508

I guy from P.A. had it stored at John Tennis place in NY for the past 3 yrs. It's a 1971 with 10,801 miles and 610 hrs. John told me it's in great shape and ready to roll. Paid $3600 cash.

tango0508

John is great and most of you guys prob. already know that. He's gone out of his way to help me out and it's not even his truck. I will be doing business with him for everything Deuce in the future.