• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Electrical Diagram for M1165A1

Docjmrmd

Hey guys, can anyone hook me up with an electrical diagram that would apply to a 2012 M1165A1? My AC is not working and the repair shop is stumped. Full charge of freon (or whatever it is these days) and the compressor operates when power is jumped to it, but otherwise, no power. They have gone through the whole thing and did find some plugs unplugged after the wonderful demil butchering that they do. Everything is plugged in but the compressor still is not getting power. They say they need a electrical diagram of the truck. Can anyone help? Hard to drive this baby in this 100 degree temps we are now having in middle TN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks