• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Half Track Moved

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi I need a Half Track moved from Penrose CO to Minot ND its 900 miles and the truck is 22 ft long and 7.5 wide and 8 ft high. Does not have all the armor so should be about 16 to 18000 lbs. It runs so can drive onto a tailer but will need ramps as there are no loading docks at pickup or dropoff . It is being picked up at a farm and dropped off at a farm too. Thanks Eddy

eddyw@sasktel.net

Last edited:

M920

Hi I need a Half Track moved from Penrose CO to Minot ND its 900 miles and the truck is 22 ft long and 7.5 wide and 8 ft high. Does not have all the armor so should be about 16 to 18000 lbs. It runs so can drive onto a tailer but will need ramps as there are no loading docks at pickup or dropoff . It is being picked up at a farm and dropped off at a farm too. Thanks Eddy

eddyw@sasktel.net
How soon do you need to have it moved? I would not mind to take a trip to ND..... I will have some time in December.....

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More intrested in saving money than time. Its Dec in one day:-D The truck can stay where it is for a week or so with no probluim. The truck is right by Fort Carson if you have anything going or comming from there. Let me know a time line and price if you can. Eddy

Crash_AF

I might be able to move your halftrack to my place here in Co Springs where you can store it a little longer if need be. Drop me a line if you need it moved to give you more time than a week.

Plus if Soni's going to move it, I'll get to see his big toy in person :D

Later,
Joe

mdcarriers

Eddy,
I can get it moved for you on a 48ft stepdeck with ramps for around 1800.00. We hyave $100K cargo insurance.
Thanks, Mike Hatfield, MD Carriers, Inc. 423-432-9493

mdcarriers

I can try to get it moved on a partial load rate of around $1200 to $1400 range. It just takes a little longer and depends on someone wanting to go that direction.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get it moved on the 19th for cheap as a load of Hmmvees is going to fort Carson and he is comming back to Minot AFB with just some MTRs to be retreaded and he can just add my truck. I would pay if I can get it here sooner but not that much. Sorry to take your time up. Eddy