• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need headlight in Augusta, GA

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm on a road trip to bring my M925A2 home from the Caribbean:

http://joe.czarnik.net/pictures/v/M...tion/Personal+Collection+Not+For+Sale/M925A2/

I picked the truck up yesterday at the Port of Jacksonville, but of course on my trip to Augusta, GA, where my son is stationed, the left headlight burnt out, first the low beam, and then two hours later the high beam went out. I need a standard 24v M-series headlight, preferably new, but beggars can't be choosy. I can buy it outright or replace it in kind as I have these at my shop in Appleton, WI. I know that I can go to SECO Monday morning, but I'd like to get moving before mid-Monday morning. If you can help me and are in or near Augusta, GA, please call or text me at (920) 202-4647 or email me (joe@armytruckparts.com). Thanks much! Joe Czarnik

1985mustanggt50

Theres a guy down there in augusta that deals with trucks and surplus. Southeastern equipment company. Hes a little high on his trucks but if you need a light you need it!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Text sent

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a new one sitting on my workbench. Call me at 1-706-829-3166. I live in Aiken SC., just 13 or so miles from you, depending on your location in Augusta.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone for the help! I got a new and a used headlight from EMD567 and stopped off at Clinto's to pick up another spare. I installed the two new headlights and they worked perfectly the balance of the 900 mile trip. (John and Clint I'll get your lights out to you as soon as I can!)

You gotta love Steel Soldiers ...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It was great to see Joe again, I haven't seen him face to face since Aberdeen on 2007.

His truck is literally the nicest govt. surplus truck I've even seen. If it were mine, I'd put it in a bubble in a garage and only look at it.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I could help Joe. I know you would do the same for me.