• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need heater motor for am general m915

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try reading the rules?

Try reading the sticky in every single classified forum?

Try asking for help posting in the classifieds?

Your the third person in 30 minutes to simply ignore the proper procedure/rules. I banned one guy, merged another guys thread. What would you like me to do with you?

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thats because it cost $15 to be a PREMEIUM menber, among the goodies with this is the abilty to post ADDS

I type slow

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try reading the rules?

Try reading the sticky in every single classified forum?

Try asking for help posting in the classifieds?

Your the third person in 30 minutes to simply ignore the proper procedure/rules. I banned one guy, merged another guys thread. What would you like me to do with you?

Doghead , can't the admin do a site wide post on the new classified rules so everyone has to read them before they can get to te forums ?

It would make your job easier.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Doghead , can't the admin do a site wide post on the new classified rules so everyone has to read them before they can get to te forums ?

It would make your job easier.
Yup, it has been setup like that. People don't/won't read it.

....course I'm sure I've agreed to give Bill Gates and Steve Jobs my first born under some T.O.A. I just scrolled to the bottom of and clicked ok.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a huge difference between reading and reading comprehension.

Most just click agree.

Maybe we need to add to the list, "will pay $50 to any moderator that catches me breaking a rule(each time). And require a credit card on file.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I wanted to be mean, I would have closed or deleted the thread too, so he would not get the help he needs.
Mean, nope...

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a RULE THING

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ENFORCING RULES, does not make a SOB, the KINDER/GENTLER me has stopped here, or a true sob would be arroused

Last edited:

PCA16

I've been the Chief of Police in Smethport,PA for the past 10 years, so I am familiar with rule enforcement, never been rude about it. But, I'm not on a power trip either.............

lankyevilme

I spent a good portion of my day in a 915 and I would have been in **** without a working heater motor. If it's as cold where you are as it is where I am I hope they have fast shipping and I don't blame you a bit for coming here and asking for help finding one. I don't know how asking for help finding parts for your MV became posting a want ad, but I guess they want the 15 bucks pretty bad.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't care if your the head meat cutter at the local deli.

How do you handle it when a person calls you a SOB, when your doing your job?

Rude? Who called who names? Maybe I misunderstand the term SOB.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks