• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help after Transmission Rebuild

DUUANE

Sorry about that DUUANE. Totally forgot about sending it back, what with the snow and ice storm lately. Plus Christmas and the kid coming home.
Maybe I will just drive up there and bring the jack-shaft and reverse cone with me. Save some money on shipping since it has gotten really crazy lately.
No Worries Sir! Life is busy, especially around Festivus. I go back to jail (work) starting Saturday the 7th for real. I've just been coasting doing my 40h/week but we will have 4 vessels dry continuously on a rotating schedule till the end of march. I have to take Feb 5th off for my dad's 80th birthday but other than that it'll be a straight pull. Connecting with you might be a challenge. If you want to drop the stub shaft in a FedEx box I'd be happy to pay the rent.
My home/shop life is going to be a totally opportunistic affair for the next while. If/when i have enough sleep and brain cells at the same time I'll run out and do the jobs as i can.
For the cone... I think the cad file is by far the best tree to bark up at this stage.

rustystud

No Worries Sir! Life is busy, especially around Festivus. I go back to jail (work) starting Saturday the 7th for real. I've just been coasting doing my 40h/week but we will have 4 vessels dry continuously on a rotating schedule till the end of march. I have to take Feb 5th off for my dad's 80th birthday but other than that it'll be a straight pull. Connecting with you might be a challenge. If you want to drop the stub shaft in a FedEx box I'd be happy to pay the rent.
My home/shop life is going to be a totally opportunistic affair for the next while. If/when i have enough sleep and brain cells at the same time I'll run out and do the jobs as i can.
For the cone... I think the cad file is by far the best tree to bark up at this stage.
OK than. I'll ship up the shaft.

DUUANE

OK than. I'll ship up the shaft.
No rush, PM me and let me know what the Fedex bill is and i'll arrange to cover it. I really appreciate it.
Hopefully we can get together in the spring when things slow down a bit and the weather is a little better.

DUUANE

If someone wants to ship me a cone, pm me and I'll send you our UPS account number.

Guy
I spoke to my buddy Roy and he says he will be up for this. He is just finnishing building a garage at his new place so in a month or 2 he should be good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks