• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help annual countrywide food bank drive

papaydsailor

Imagine how tough it is for the family that has to make the decision of whether to pay the electric bill or buy groceries. This year city's food bank needs are greater due to the economic downturn and the recent harsh weather. Hundreds of new families are walking in the door of local food pantries where i work as a volunteer... people who have never had to ask for help before ... people who just a few months ago had family-wage jobs and have been laid off. At the same time, the struggle just gets worse for our senior citizens on fixed and now declining incomes, the disabled and working poor. Whatever the economy is doing to each of us right now, I still think that we can help. Thats why I am asking all the members/poster here to find a few of your time to drive and park your MV to your nearest grocery you want to support and put an american flag and food drive poster that you can get from your post office or you can down load and print from your computer to your MV just to let people know about the food drive that is going on this week. Whatever non perishable food that you have collected that day can be dropped to your post office or food bank. Im doing my part for this year with my MV.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks