• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help figuring out what year my deuce is.

Delby

Once again Thanks a mil guy's although i'm still a little confused whether I need to get a new data plate or just take the one that's on it off.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Delby said:
Once again Thanks a mil guy's although i'm still a little confused whether I need to get a new data plate or just take the one that's on it off.
If it was my truck (I live in Tennessee, things where you are may be different), I'd take the data plate that is on it now off and leave it at the house, then drive to DMV and get the title for my 1969 Kaiser-Jeep, showing them the frame number as the VIN.

NOT having a builder's plate wouldn't be a big deal - trying to explain why it says AM General while requiesting a Kaiser-Jeep title would be tough.

Regards,
David

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
David is right on the money. MVData plates shows one on their website. Oddly its the cheapest one there. SOmebody told me they are defunct but I don't know.