• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help finding 1008 or 1028

CPAPPY

I just want to say thanks for serving our country. I have been fixing M1028 for several years now , the last one I sold was to a member from Slipper Rock PA.
3 weeks ago. I am sorry to say I will not be able to help you @ this time , I have one to build for myself. I sure wish I could help you . Once again Thanks for serving .

Ripcord01

Thank you for your service . Disabilities or only disabilities if you make them so. You all should be embarrassed of your selves , and ask instead of assuming things!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks