• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help finding transfer case pto for 936a2

usmctopgun

Contacted Eastern in PA, and SECO in GA, and neither has one right now. Will be contacting a couple more places tomorrow (place called Tech supply and Services, B&M, and TNJ Murray), anyone got any ideas?

Its the PTO that comes out of the rear of the transfer case to drive the hydraulic pump for the boom.

12 pack on me at the GA rally if your lead pans out!

Semper Fidelis!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Winslow had some parts wreckers, might be worth a try. There is Clark Int'l in WV too. My money is on George @ White Owl though.

usmctopgun

George has the PTO, but he doesn't have the yolk or the part needed to attach it to the transfer case. Still looking for those items, any more suggestions? Thanks

usmctopgun

Need some actual pics of where this comes out of the transfer case, and connects to the hydraulic pump. And if you're willing to get dirty, George (White Owl) and I can't figure out whether or not the piece I have on the transfer case side is what attaches to the pto. In order to see this the pto would have to be detached on the transfer case side and the shaft photographed.