• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help getting a m52a2 from adell Georgia to enterprise al if anyone in the areas i listed can help me find a fair priced transport company

Donwan1985

Need some help with transport of a m52a2 from adell Georgia to enterprise al if anyonene is in the area and can help me out or shoot me too a fair priced transport company

slantflat

Any reason you can't just drive it? Looks like about 160 miles, none of it interstate. That would be an awesome ride. I drove my Deuce and a half from Dothan to Atlanta.

Donwan1985

Any reason you can't just drive it? Looks like about 160 miles, none of it interstate. That would be an awesome ride. I drove my Deuce and a half from Dothan to Atlanta.
It has a blown head gaskit just replaced one then 2 miles latter the other one went out I might just replace the other one and make the trip but with my job and all its hard too get time too work on the truck 3 hours away so I'm thinking having it hauled home might be my best option at this time it's my first military truck my dream truck always wanted one picked this one up for $8500 traded a mustang for it I should have been a Lil more prepared and done a Lil more research before just jumping out and buying a large military truck truck has only 7 k miles no leakes on the motor transfer case or axles other than the headgaskit issue the motor runs awsome when the head gaskit is not blown lol

unitedstatesoffreight

Hey @Donwan1985 my name is Nick Johnson, I'm with United States of Freight and can help you get your M52a2 hauled from GA to AL. Will the truck start and move enough to drive up and down loading ramps? Sending in a step-deck would be my go to options. Could also use a lowboy but they tend to be more expensive. Feel free to call or email me my info is below.

Nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com
484-431-9509

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont waste your time useing the U-SHIP board with people biding on the run for 447 mi i got bids from 5000 to 2600 and that was before the fuel went crazy !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey @Donwan1985 my name is Nick Johnson, I'm with United States of Freight and can help you get your M52a2 hauled from GA to AL. Will the truck start and move enough to drive up and down loading ramps? Sending in a step-deck would be my go to options. Could also use a lowboy but they tend to be more expensive. Feel free to call or email me my info is below.

Nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com
484-431-9509
YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks