• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying "hole" in undercarriage of M925A2 M939

PapaPumpSD

Hi all,

I was inspecting the underside of my M925A2 yesterday and I noticed a threaded hole that appeared to be missing the bolt. Is this normal or am I actually missing something? The photos are near the front axle and the viewing angle is me looking up.

Thank you for your help!
C360_2016-03-24-16-17-39-295.jpgC360_2016-03-24-16-17-29-043.jpgC360_2016-03-24-16-17-51-969.jpg
Brent

PapaPumpSD

Thanks porky. I have the manuals but I haven't had the luxury of pouring through all of the pages yet. I recently acquired the truck and I've been making my way though the manual, slowy but surely!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks porky. I have the manuals but I haven't had the luxury of pouring through all of the pages yet. I recently acquired the truck and I've been making my way though the manual, slowy but surely!
I wouldn't call it a luxury reading the -10 tm , it's more of a necessity as it will save you from some expensive repairs caused by improper use . There are a lot of things on these trucks that don't operate like a civilian truck.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldn't call it a luxury reading the -10 tm , it's more of a necessity as it will save you from some expensive repairs caused by improper use . There are a lot of things on these trucks that don't operate like a civilian truck.
Very well said and so true!!

The longer you own a 5 ton, the more you will appreciate that
quote.