• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying this...

ender891

Guys,

Need a little help here. When I purchased my deuce, there was a LOT of canvas and canvas+screen in the the drop side bed. I have attempted to figure out what it is and the best I can come up with is some type of tent.

There are no nsn markings on the canvas at all, but it does have some marking to indicate which panels go where ie: R1,RS2 etc.

The breakdown on the panels is:

5x 5x6 solid canvas panels marked with FIRE EXIT
4x 15x6 screened panels
2x 15x6 solid canvas panels
several 5x6 screen panels.

Any ideas?

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but I don't want to toss these out if they are important or valuable.

Thanks
Micheal

I will send pics in next post

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, definitely screens and walls for the MKT! Kitchen tent has everything sewn together. These should have hooks and velcro on the top edge, and velcro on the sides. Micheal, you scored good! Could have saved me six hundred dollars having the 15 foot long side walls custom made last winter. There are a bunch of people that have MKT's here on the site - somebody will need them!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys,

Need a little help here. When I purchased my deuce, there was a LOT of canvas and canvas+screen in the the drop side bed. I have attempted to figure out what it is and the best I can come up with is some type of tent.

There are no nsn markings on the canvas at all, but it does have some marking to indicate which panels go where ie: R1,RS2 etc.

The breakdown on the panels is:

5x 5x6 solid canvas panels marked with FIRE EXIT
4x 15x6 screened panels
2x 15x6 solid canvas panels
several 5x6 screen panels.

Any ideas?

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but I don't want to toss these out if they are important or valuable.

Thanks
Micheal

I will send pics in next post
Your post is very pertinent and may even earn you some money when you sell the panels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks