• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help Making 4 flat cable from non-mil car to M101A2

mrhaj

When I replaced the NATO connector with a 4 flat I had to put an eyelet connector on the ground wire (White wire) and then grounded it to one of the cable clamp screws.

yellowrubicon

Might have been me. The price kept going up and up. You should have quite earlier so that I wouldn't have had to pay so much!!! And by the looks of your signature, you don't NEED any more trailers!!! (OK, you don't yet own a 116 but...) I am a first time owner, and very happy....

Corprin

What is the length of the standard NATO coupler wire from the draw-bar junction box to the plug itself? I am building a replacement wire with a Chyrsler 7-blade plug to mate to my Liberty CRD.

and where is the cheapest place to pick up female packards? I have a ton of male, just out of female.

Last edited: