• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help On CTIS Hub Seals 923A2

harleyboy1

Having to replace my Front Hub outer air seal on my 923A2. The outer seal has spun in its seat. I think the Military installed the wrong seal part number 19207-12377572. The Parts Manual shows the two front seals with the same part number A-1205-N2120. I've been told some people use the
seal part number A-1205-D-2162, this is the inter seal I installed in the REAR hub I repaired last month. Help Please............

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the reply. I was only asking because I have found all sorts of bizarre stuff with trucks rebuilt there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks