• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help on Model #

hinges

:confused: You guys seem to know everything about the old Military Vehicles so I'm asking for some help. My company owns a 1968 Kaiser Jeep 5 Ton Cargo Truck - now a cab & Chassis, The sn# plate does not have a model #. I suppect that it is a M Series, but I'm not sure. Is there anyway to get the Model # from the sn# ? If so it is #952514353. The only other info listed on the truck are the weights. Empty Weight listed is 19230, Max is 39230. I'd like to find out as much as I could about this truck, engine type, transmission, etc. I appreciate any help you can give me. It is for sale if anyone is interested, and it does run. Just needs a little TLC. I'm not sure about price until I get more info. I attached a picture of it. Thanks again! :smilewinkgrin:

Wolf.Dose

I checked an other manual, TM 9-2320-211-10 (which I found located on the wrong place looking for an other manual). 19230 lbs curb is a M54, payload on highway is 20000 lbs, off highway is 10000 lbs.
Even it is some years to late, dm22630, I tried to help. You did not. And you forgot your JD tractor in your list. Is it a Horicon model? Or allready a Grovetown tractor? Why not a 4x4 tractor?
Wolf