• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help! Running out of time on a M105 out of Hill AFB UT

panshark

So I ended up pulling the trigger on a M105 trailer with bows and tarp out of Hill. I previewed it the day I dropped my Pa-in-law off at the University of Utah to take care of a happy, bouncing 10lb. bundle of cancer he had growing on his leg. Then Mr. Murphy got involved...

My kid brother in law was supposed to pick up the trailer this week when he went down to Salt Lake to pull a shift staying with his dad, but is leaving tonight to sign his older sister out of a hospital in Portland. My invoice reaches the 10-day mark on Friday. I'm looking at either skipping work thursday or friday if I can't come up with a better plan.

If any duece-owners can help me with the pickup, I can provide fuel when I come down to Utah. Some diesel, some gasoline, etc. Idaho Falls has blessed me with some generous duece-juice suppliers. PM or call me, (208 569-0510 Scott

Thanks in advance to all my Steel Soldiers brothers!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks