• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help sensor on master cylinder

Coalman

I have a m35a3 Can somebody tell me what the senor on the Master cylinder(the one next to the fuel tank ) does Mine blew apart I put a plug in it and everything seems fine

Coalman

I have a question everything thing on the truck works fine including the brake lights I did disconnect the the switch and just plugged it up If that is the brake switch why are my brake lights still working ??

rlwm211

Unless I am mistaken, the fuel tank is on the passenge3r side and the air tanks are on the driver's side.

It is entirely possible you had two switches installed one on each airpack. A picture would definitely clear some of this up.

RL

Coalman

I did find the part in the manual and it is definitly the brake switch and my brake lights are working Do I need 2 switches or can I leave the one plugged and just use the other one ?? Also where is the best place to purchase Thanks Kevin

rlwm211

One switch is enough. Must be they put switches on all air packs to make sure they always have one on the spare they install in the field.

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks