• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help With a Trailer ID

Texas TT

There was no data plate. They had a few others, I did not see a plate on any of those either. It did have what I guess is a manufacturers plate: "Superior Communications Solutions" from somewhere in Georgia. I still have to look into that.

It has a Dexter axle. I emailed them the serial number so that I can get some capacity info at least.

I can pick up the tongue and move the trailer around. I used to have an M101 & this seemed to pull a bit easier than that. I would still estimate the weight somewhere around 1000lbs. Even the forklift guy mentioned that he thought the listed weight of 5000lb was way off.

They were lotted out, but I could tell it was the one I bid on.

3dAngus

That trailer was a custom mod by one of the emergency management teams. I don't recall the exact name of the team but it was not FEMA, but an associate. They are nice trailers. It has a number of civilian features so it can be pulled by any military, or any civilian vehicle, assuming it has the horsepower and it not some rubber band engine. It had the electrical break away feature, 4 pin flatpin connector for 12v lights, and the standard military electrical. You can mount a gen on it, compressor, or water tank, depending on the need at the time and destination it would go to. I really loved that trailer and should have purchased one when I had the chance. I have not seen one since, and that was about a year ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks