• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with brakes M35A2 in Austin, TX

Barrman

You can drive it on the trailer in 1st low. Just idle up and shut down once on top. The parking brake will also work at that speed to stop you.

DrFuzzy

I thought of that, but I figured it would be safer to have to winch to lower OFF the trailer once I got to a mechanic :) Besides, I've been needing a good excuse to put a winch on my flatbed trailer, anyway.

--Fuzzy

Barrman

Reverse and low with your feet on the floor will go off the trailer just about as fast as you went on. Keep it in gear and the clutch engaged. No problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks