• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help with load out in fontana friday morning

goodguyzy

I was on my way to fontana and have broke down in lodi i have a 0800 appointment at fontana and a lowboy showing at 10-11. Its a m1070 and just need it started and moved to a spot were the driver can load. I will gladly pay u well for your time. Please call if u can save my rear. 541-210-0546

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just read your post. I know a guy but it's too late tonight to call him. I will be in Fontana Tuesday if that helps. I am also 45 mins from Lodi if you need some help to get back on the road.

goodguyzy

I had to cancel the lowboy but bigmike checked it out for me the other day and im heading down Thursday to put in fresh batteries and fuel. Thanks for the interest.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In case you need some help PM me and I'll shoot you my phone number. I work during the day, but I'm available in the afternoon.

wsucougarx

Good luck Zy. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pics of your huge truck. My 5 ton will look like a matchbox truck next to your behemoth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks