• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with purchasing M35A2

leep

Hi,

I want to purchase a duce, but im a Canadian and am wondering if I bought a vehicle would I be able to cross the border with it coming back to Canada. Would a U.S. citizen even be able to sell one to me. I'm looking to start a collection any help with this would be appreciated.

Leep

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First:
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes the new Canadian aboard :-D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

To best answer your question.... Information is plantiful here on the SS website. It kinda like walking through a minefield though..... FOLLOW someone elses FOOTPRINTS.

Therefore, I'd suggest using the SEARCH function (see the upper toolbar on every page) and try searching "Export". You will find MUCH previously written commentary in the many threads that come up.

Hence - I previously suggested "find a bunk".... You might as well kick-back and enjoy TONS of reading.

Again - W E L C O M E [thumbzup]:!:

gunboy1656

You can contact one of the dealers like Eastern Surplus or Idaho Motorpool, they both do exports.

Don't know which side of Canada , but Eastern is located in Pennsylvania.l And Idaho is pretty self explanatory.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks