• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with the oil change

RhinoTAC

As many of you may know, my 5 ton was 1 of 2 prototypes custom made into an armored troop carrier. They moved somethings around and 1 of those things is the oil filter. I need suggestions on how to properly remove the canister with normal tools as I have just the basics. I never was a mech in the Corps, just a knuckle draggin grunt.

Appreciate the help and pics are below.

Attachments

CMPPhil

Just a hint on oil drain mess, I've found that the big plastic mortor tubs helps, cheap $17 big box or lumber yard. I put my normal oil drain pan inside. What ever misses is caught by the mortor tub. Rest of the time in lives under the major drip point of the truck in the garage. 1650477872971.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks