• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need item moved from WI to VA

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys,

I have a parts kit sitting in a storage building in Appleton, WI 54914. It weighs 209 lbs and is in a shabby cardboard box that measures 26"x40"x"30.

Can anyone pick it up and carry it this way? I have a couple of quotes to ship it over here, but they are $200 and up.

I'll try u-ship too and see what I can come up with. Thanks for any thoughts, help, etc...

Chris

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I did get some stuff from Joe. He's a great guy to deal with and he has lots of important M939-series parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't matter if it takes a month to get here. Just getting it out of Joe's storage building would be helpful.

If Westy could carry it on the way to get his 818, that would be perfect.

98hd

Yes, I did get some stuff from Joe. He's a great guy to deal with and he has lots of important M939-series parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't matter if it takes a month to get here. Just getting it out of Joe's storage building would be helpful.

If Westy could carry it on the way to get his 818, that would be perfect.
I've gotten a couple things from Joe, he is great to deal with. I go through Appleton at least every other weekend, just let me know if I can help.

Divemaster920

Banned
If Westy is going thru Nashville....I can get it back to Va. Might be a month or so. Probably around Thanksgiving.
Curtis

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've gotten a couple things from Joe, he is great to deal with. I go through Appleton at least every other weekend, just let me know if I can help.
Thanks! I may have you pick it up and start it this way. I'll let you know.

If Westy is going thru Nashville....I can get it back to Va. Might be a month or so. Probably around Thanksgiving.
Curtis
Thanks. I am in no hurry to get it so that would work out great depending on Westy's trip. I'll PM him right now.

dozenjeeps

delivery

just keep in mind if you have DR Greg deliver or help out with anything he gets lost easy, couldn't even find his way back to his deuce at Iola!!! and thats from only my campsite at Iola......

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be late jumping in here, but I'm in the South-East corner of Ohio, and I could make a relay with someone to get it closer to VA or drive it over myself if it get's close to me...Let me know if you need any help with it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I may be late jumping in here, but I'm in the South-East corner of Ohio, and I could make a relay with someone to get it closer to VA or drive it over myself if it get's close to me...Let me know if you need any help with it.

Thanks! Westy is going to be able to handle the pick-up and maybe a good part of the cross-country haul.

An alternative drop-off is Charleston, WV or Morgantown, WV. I have family there and they could store it for a bit.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If no-one else can get it there, I'm only 3 hours from Gimpy's place ( I have some stuff to get to/from him anyway) and I'm only about 11/2 hours from Charleston