• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Jeep moved Chicago to Denver

chevyrac66

Hey guys, My name is Brian Erickson and I'm new. I'm looking for a little help. I have an 01 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is modified(lifted bumpers standard offroad stuff) I need it moved from Joliet, IL (where interstate 80 & 55 cross) to Denver. I've looked into moving it on a carrier and don't get the "warmfuzzies" Anyways its got tie downs on all four corners and it starts and runs great, just dont feel confident in driving it 1,000miles ( 200,000 miles pluss on the odometer) I'm willing to pay reasonable rates, doesnt need to be enclosed , Overall height is 6'8" and its the regular length and width. Please PM me and I'll respond asap. I can give you references and if you can do the same that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time, Brian Erickson

chevyrac66

BUMMER...... well hopefully someone else will make that sorta trip too and read this... forgot to mention If someone could get it close... IE close to the border wyoming, nebraska, kansas, arizona even I could probably come meet them with our car trailer one weekend, Just cannot get the ok for the time off to road trip Chicago and back. but if It's close enough to day trip or even maybe an quick overnight trip. I'd really appreciate it guys, Thanks , Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks