• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need last minute pickup at Mechanicsburg

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one lot (400lbs winch) that was refused at the dock by the driver at Mechanicsburg PA, it will be considered abandoned tomorrow. Anyone close by that can pick it up and we'll figure out the rest once it is secure?
Thanks
JC

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been very nice in my request, both with the local folks and AZ customer service. No joy, it's on the dock w/ three other lots. This lot is the only one expiring today.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of winch is it?
A heavy one, seriously, it was the M936 boom reel winch in repaired condition, 405 lbs. Freight Quote broker got a driver back in there early Fri A.M. It supposedly was loaded with the other lots. Waiting for delivery to confirm. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks