• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need licence plate sugestions...

neb4x4

Hey all!!! I havn't yet recieved my title for the deuce yet.......... But am waiting..... But in the mean time, I was trying to think of "personal tag" sayings for the deuce.

I live in Nebraska, and don't know of other states, but here it can only be 7 letters/numbers. Anyways if anyone has any inputs/sugestions it would be great.

In NE they make you fill out an application for porsonal tags/plates. And give you 4 places to put what you would like to have plates "say"

My thoughts, starting with #1 perferance.... remember only 7 letters/numbers/spaces...

1- THEDUCE

2- LOOKOUT

3- MOVE

ANY OTHER GOOD SAYINGS THAT ARE POSTED ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED... JUST TOSS THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Verkstad

I was in Portland last week, Saw a Unimog with "KUK OST" as it's license plate.
I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard. Only us Scandinavians would understand...

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard. Only us Scandinavians would understand...
Well...splain it to us Lucy!

Tibby

Not that you would necessarily want this as a license plate, but there is an SUV being driven around the Springfield Illinois area that has 'OMG WTF 4' .

I would suggest WHY NOT or BIG ENUF or LARGE. I would not go with BUNNY, unless you really wanted to.

Guy.Cooper

BIG DOG or BIGDAWG
ROADHOG
MY ROAD

I used to have a bumper sticker "If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk." If I knew where it was I might put it on the deuce.

Hey, that gave me an idea...

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
*LOL* Not Skandinavian, but have worked a year with Norwegians.......

PHUNNEE......

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For some reason in Colorado you can't have this one:

ILVTOFU

my response was

LVTOFU2

for bean curd lovers everywhere.

;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be hard to see a plate like this on my deuces, the plates are in the glove box!