• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need licence plate sugestions...

neb4x4

Cool guys. Thanks for all the sugestions, all the ones posted is certainly more than I could think of.

Although still waiting for my title since 3-10-09...... Guess keep waiting and thinking or any other!!!

Thanks

neb4x4

Yeah in NE you can have a personal tag for about anything. Unless is Commercial use "business/DOT/ECT" I am still waiting for a title!!! Anyone wlse have this prolbem? Got her on 3-7-09.........

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I considered "INFIDEL"

But went with an original T plate with a 1967 sticker on it. Looks cool and won't aggravate anyone.

Thrust

My Tundra plate here in NM is GO AWAY and my 350Z plate is SPEEDNG. Feel free to steal them however the SPEEDNG one would be hilarious.

oldMan99

Thrust,

After looking at your avatar and the decal it has...

For a plate" "ZORT 1"

And centered on the tailgate and on both doors the decal.....

In case Thrust ever changes his avatar, picture of it attached so that this post will make sense...lol.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks