• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M1078 moved off of FT Hood, fast

ghog50cal

I just won an m1078 at fort hood and due too work and the fact I can only get it on thursdays I can not pick it up till the 1st of June due too my vacation for this week had too be changed due too a large work load I was wondering if someone in the area could move it off base for me till I could pick it up I am only 4 hrs away from there just asking this don't want too loose the truck is all I am woried about I just got the release form today

Thanks
Feel free to text me 5405355647

Last edited by a moderator:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggest you get it off base ASAP, I had a horrible experience at FT Hood with Govplanet, they were using my machine long after the auction, ruined a bunch of tires, destroyed the hydraulics, spilled 50 gallons of it's oil on the ground, and refused to honor anything on the bogus Ironclad guarantee. Oh and the site rep was 6 hours late to the pickup appointment.

ghog50cal

Yea I wish govliqudations would take over again have not been liking govplanet the office personnel have not been great too deal with I talked too the field guy yesterday and he was the nicest and most helpful so far

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have used Goode Towing in Killeen to grab and store items from Ft Hood.

In fact, I have an M129A4 at their place now waiting for me.

$300ish is cheap insurance against GP and their forklifting activities....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It was 350 for me.
to get one towed off base to member sermis house. Hes near temple.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ghog50cal

Would be nice to put t at a members house so I could get more info on it on any extra things I need too bring with me when I come down too get it

ghog50cal

Thanks for the help guys got the truck loaded up and shipped out today all pretty well I did hear the step deck driver got a blow out not long after leaving but the truck should be delivered some time tonight

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks