• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need M123A1C year and birth records help please ?

CanadaDeuce

Hi All

I need someone to chime in or give me ideas who and or where I can find out a year of a M123A1C, it was built by Consolidated Diesel Electric ( Condec ), which I see only built them under contract between 1965 and 1967 from what I can see, in 1968 Mack built them under there contract., I see a day month and year in the mack axle casting saying 66 so how close would this help verify the year ?

Im told the truck is a 1969 but if the data dash tag shows Condec ser # 2201-998 it cant be , I assume its the 998 truck built ?

so were trying to figure it out, if anyone like david doyle or anyone who kno3ws of birth records for these beasts can help id sure like to talk to you.

I really appreciate the help to get any records on this unit please ........ Seasons greetings to all !

Terry

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Well folks CARNAC hasn't done this in years. I turned it all over to someone nicer than me and someone who doesn't have all the problems with drinking, womanizing, gambling, and womanizing. Even when I did it, the absolute #1 verboten thing to do was to PM CARNAC (and my relief nicer person Bikeman) and to ask us to do it on a PM. PM is absolutely taboo.

Now besides the verboten move of PM'ing the person doing the VIN INFO, the next biggest reason for crashing and burning is they fail to follow instructions because they don't read the first post in the VIN INFO thread which contains the instructions.