• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need M200 genset trailer parts

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a junker M200 genset trailer that has some odds and ends parts on it? Mine is missing a bunch of brake and handbrake parts, the chains are missing the hooks, brackets, etc. Let me know if you are parting one out, please. Thanks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Daniel should have/did have, one or two of them.

I have a bunch of chains, pins and misc stuff from one. Maybe post some pics of your and we can see what you need?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will get pics in the next couple days. The parts I need are FOR Daniel's old M200. He has sold the other one as well.

peecook

i have two m200 antenna trailers i am actually removing parts from now, both getting recycled next week. i can remove anything you want from them, right now air hoses, support legs, some fittings are removed. still have the whole brake systems, tank, lights to go. PM me with what you need.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with John Winslow. I believe he had a couple residue trailers, although he may have scrapped them.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
peecook - will give you a call first, since you are so close and I might be able to come down this weekend and pull parts.

doghead - you're second, if I can't get parts from Jason.

Thanks for the replies...

pistonring

Anybody on the East coast have a landing leg (or tongue jack) for a m-200a1 generator trailer? I need at least the gear box end with the crank handle. I don't need the step jack for the rear, I need the front jack that cranks up the hitch end. Let me know if you know of any available please. I drug this home today from fort meade and it is too heavy to not have a tongue jack. It held the deuce back on the beltway coming up the west side this afternoon. I had to use the 4 ways and convoy lights when I was under 40 MPH.
Thanks,
Dave:-D in Elkton MD

peecook

Dave,

I have one that you can have if I can get it off the trailer, there's a little rust on it :) maddawg is coming down Sunday, so maybe between us we can figure a way to get it off.

Peecook

Orionspath

Anybody on the East coast have a landing leg (or tongue jack) for a m-200a1 generator trailer? I need at least the gear box end with the crank handle. I don't need the step jack for the rear, I need the front jack that cranks up the hitch end. Let me know if you know of any available please. I drug this home today from fort meade and it is too heavy to not have a tongue jack. It held the deuce back on the beltway coming up the west side this afternoon. I had to use the 4 ways and convoy lights when I was under 40 MPH.
Thanks,
Dave:-D in Elkton MD
Dave I have two of them out at the farm in Luray. Mike I have a few parts from two chasis' I scraped last year. Sorry that I did scrap them though I have 1 complete chasis with single wheels in great olive green condition if anyone is interested in that for a hundred and three quarters or so......Send me a pm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks