• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M820 5 Ton Transported from Montgomery AL to Chattanooga TN

DienstXIV

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a 5 Ton M820 in Montgomery Alabama. The truck has a stuck clutch and I think a broken throwout bearing, there are also air leaks in the brake system so right now it is inoperable. I am considering 2 possibilities, find someone in Montgomery that can fix the truck and drive it to my property near Chattanooga TN, or just get it towed or hauled to my property where I can fix it myself. The mileage between the two locations is about 275 miles. I would like to get the truck moved in the next few weeks. Can anyone tow the truck for a reasonable price or do they know someone that can repair the truck for a reasonable price?

I made a shipping request on UShip but it seems like everyone wants me to figure out a way to get the truck on and off their trailer when I think the easiest and most economical way is to flat tow it with a dump truck or another 5 ton.

Any help recommendations or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Alex

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hit up the member simp5782 & see if is available, if not he may know of someone that you can contact. I had him pick up my 5ton truck & transport it to me, top notch guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks