• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M939 series front axle u bolts

ClintA

I got mine from Boyce Equipment, they are not fun to change. I put new ones on a M818 and did it while the engine was out and removed the front spring hangers and lifted the truck up with M936 and left the tires on the ground like scissors. Hope this helps

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Glad to know you guys. I am from West Nashville, in the nations and I also have a place on the Tennessee River. I now live thirty miles west of Nashville in Ashland City. We had our first annual Veterans Day parade this past Veterans Day in 2016. I enjoy that kind of stuff and I am gearing up for the next one. It turned out to be the largest parade ever seen in Ashland City Tn. to date. We are looking for support for the next one if anyone would like to participate with their MV. We only had three MVs in the parade including my M151-A1. We had many other decorated civilian vehicles to show up along with motorcycles and 22 Polaris RZRs. Next years date has not been nailed down yet. Last year it was held on the Sunday before Veterans Day.
Contact member TankDriver he is here i memphis and the president of the west tennessee military vehicle collectors club

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

jamescripps

Thanks Dave, Sounds like what I need. I will call tomorrow. I like the 24 volt cab fans too. I may need two of those as well. Are the fans effective? I see where a few of the guys on this forum have installed them in their vehicles.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Dave, Sounds like what I need. I will call tomorrow. I like the 24 volt cab fans too. I may need two of those as well. Are the fans effective? I see where a few of the guys on this forum have installed them in their vehicles.
I have the 24v heater and ac units. I also make the A/C bracket for the NHC250. tapatalk_1470067864888.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks