• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Opinion on Trailer Camo Pattern

70deuce

Should I add the brown fo the three color pattern or just leave this as is. Looks pretty good black and OD and I'm leaning to leave it that way. The base OD is an older hue of OD which will stay. The trailer is an M971. One side done. Plain side is how the trailer came off GL lot. Pattern was right out of the camo TM specifically shown for this trailer.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either way would look good, but I like the three color.
BTW, nice house, yours or your butlers?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What trailer?

gunboy1656

I say go with finish the correct theme, you want out of the way to make it correct so far.

Most people would not have looked in the TM for the correct placement of the colors. So carry on.

70deuce

Looks like add the brown. There isn't much brown to add and then the pattern would match the 818's colors also. Thanks for the inputs. I'm going to finish the black on the rest of the trailer then add the brown. Pics after thats done.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool trailer for sure! Lots of neat stuff in there and underneath too with the rear jacks and air ride all the way around!

saddamsnightmare

April 11th, 2010.

Add the Brown! then it will match the motive power, and it isn't as painfull as doing the 4 color MERDC scheme (trust me... My M105A2 in the icon has the 4 color scheme that it went to Iraq with)....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:beer:

gunit

looks great, where in the TM's does it tell how it should be done. seen a few truck's around here still in service, but they are not camo'ed the same. i want to paint my 813, was just going to have at it but if thier is a right way i would rather do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks